REIRail (powered by Hoozip) is a small start-up with a big mission and an incredible product. The mission: to revolutionize how real estate investors and agents access, analyze, and leverage property data to increase their sales and revenue. We’re already doing it - people are talking (customers and investors alike) about how our products are helping these entrepreneurs to crush their sales targets, and how our proprietary tech has caused other players in this space to level up to meet the new standard we’ve set.
We’re now entering our most ambitious growth phase yet. We have the vision, we have the strategy, and we have a small rockstar team that has brought it all together...so far. Now, we’re looking for more technical partners to help us bring to fruition the big ideas our customers are waiting for.
We’re guided by a few simple principles that focus our actions:
- Creativity. We’re a team of big thinkers with lots of ideas to support and tap into a huge market.
- Teamwork. Wherever we go, we will get there as a team. Period.
- Value. We deliver outsized value for our customers by providing them with tools they won’t find elsewhere and helping them learn how to deploy and maximize them.
- Community. All of these values come together in our REIRail community where we keep one another focused on the “why” for our individual business ventures, and can collectively learn from one another.
The ideal candidate is/has:
- Experience maintaining a whole software system (frontend, backend, and databases). At least 5 years of experience preferred.
- Worked in a startup environment and enjoys taking initiative in improving the software and making it resilient
- Familiarity with the MEAN stack — MONGO, Express, Angular, and Node
- A passion for and ability to respond quickly to system failures in a production environment
- Proven experience in developing new components and features on the front-end and connecting them to back-end services
- The creativity to find innovative solutions to customer-facing issues to improve overall user experience with the services we can provide
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
We’ll be even more excited if you:
- Love inspiring others to do and be more/better.
- Have proven yourself to be a leader and team player (regardless of title).
- Are interested, or have experience in, the real estate industry.
Why You + Us?
Working at REIRail can accelerate your career and give you the opportunity to work with world-class talent on novel projects. We’re a team that loves what we do and we thrive on our ability to make an impact.
Interested and qualified? Send your resume and cover letter to Veronica@REIRail.com